Не поставляется! Замена на Starter Kit for RedBoard (аналог arduino).
Description: The Arduino Starter Kit is a great raw parts re-fill for beginners and weathered professionals alike. This version comes with the new Arduino Uno. Also included is a multitude of inputs, outputs, and sensors to get your workbench back up to par. If you're just getting started with Arduino, we recommend the SparkFun Inventor's Kit that comes with a printed manual.
Note: Because Atmel is moving more and more of their production capacity to surface mount ICs, the DIP packaged ATmega328 is becoming more and more difficult to get. To keep up with demand, we now offer the Arduino Uno R3 with an SMD ATmega328. The board is identical to the PTH version of the Uno, but you won't be able to remove the ATmega328 without some hot-air. This change shouldn't affect most users. We have historically seen a very low number of Arduino boards fail, so this should not be an issue. You will get an SMD OR PTH Uno R3. You do not have a choice. We will use whichever we have on hand. As the supply issues go away, we will have more control over this.
- Arduino Uno R3 - Arduino UNO R3 USB board, fully assembled and tested.
- 6' USB A to B cable - USB provides power for up to 500mA (enough for most projects) and is ample length to connect to your desktop or laptop USB port.
- Miniature breadboard - Excellent for making circuits and connections off the Arduino. Breadboard may come in various colors.
- Male to Male jumper wires - These are high quality wires that allow you to connect the female headers on the Arduino to the components and breadboard.
- Flex Sensor - Originally designed for the Nintendo Power Glove, now you too can measure flex!
- SoftPot - Measure position along the softpot by looking at the change in resistance. It's like a touch sensitive volume slider.
- Photocell - A sensor to detect ambient light. Perfect for detecting when a drawer is opened or when night-time approaches.
- Thermistor - A sensor for detecting ambient temperature and temperature changes.
- Tri-Color LED - Because everyone loves a blinky. Use this LED to PWM mix any color you need.
- Basic LEDs - Light emitting diodes make great general indicators.
- Linear trim pot - Also known as a variable resistor, this is a device commonly used to control volume, contrast, and makes a great general user control input.
- Buzzer - Make wonderful, brain splitting noises, alarms, and possibly music!
- 12mm button - Because big buttons are easier to hit.
- 330 Ohm Resistors - 5 current limiting resistors for LEDs, and strong pull-up resistors.
- 10k Ohm Resistors - These make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.